Mindfulness practice offers the opportunity to stay in the present moment. It’s not worrying about the future or over thinking the past.
It helps relax the mind and the body through the deliberate use of the breath.
At The Calm Chameleon we have a qualified mindfulness teacher who is trained specifically to teach children. We have a wealth of experience teaching this technique to vulnerable groups of children with excellent results, evidenced in children, reporting an 80% reduction in anxiety.
Other benefits include:
- Increased focus and attention.
- Increased self-control.
- Improved classroom participation.
- Improved academic performance.
- Greater ability to resolve conflict.
- Decreased levels of stress.
- Decreased depression.
- Decreased anxiety.